1. Frogs Into Princes (1979)
2. NLP Volume I (1980)
3. Tranceformations (1981)
4. Reframing (1982)
5. Precision (1980)
6. Turtles All The Way Down (1987)
7. Whispering in the Wind with Carmen Bostic St. Clair (2001).
8. Over the next three years Grinder and Bandler continued to model the various cognitive behavioral patterns of these thereapists, which they published in their books
9. The Structure of Magic Volumes I & II (1975, 1976),
10. Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson, Volumes I & II (1975, 1977) and
11. Changing With Families (1976). These books became the foundation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Bandler is an author and co-author of numerous other books on NLP and its applications, including Frogs Into Princes (1979), NLP Volume I (1980), Tranceformations (1981), Reframing (1982), Using Your Brain (1985), An Insider’s Guide to Sub-Modalities (1988), The Adventures of Anybody (1993), Time For a Change (1993) and Persuasion Engineering(1996).
*Frogs into Princes
Richard Bandler &John Grinder
*Changing belief systemswith NLP
*The structure of Magic
Richard Bandler &john Grinder
*Neruo-Linguistic Programming :Volume I The Study of the Structure of Subjective Experience
Robert Dilts ,John Grinder, Richard Bandler &Judith DeLozier
Robert Dilts & Judith Delozier
*Meta-States: A Domain of Logical Levels : Self-Reflectiveness in Human States Consciousness
Connirae Andreas with Tamara Andreas
يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع. Login here